21 Electronics Projects Ebook
LearningAboutElectronics has now released its first and premiere ebook,
now available for purchase.
This is a compilation of 21 different projects (over 100 pages)
covering a wide span of different circuits.
The 21 projects that this ebook includes are:
- How to Build a Touch Sensor Circuit
- How to Build a Sample-and-Hold Circuit
- How to Build a Flashing LED Circuit
- How to Build a Light-sensitive Alarm Circuit
- How to Build a DC Motor Speed Controller
- How to Build a Voltage Polarity Indicator
- How to Build an Audio Mixer
- How to Build a Moisture Meter
- How to Build a Light Meter
- How to Build an Amplifier
- How to Build a Light-Dependent Amplifier
- How to Build a Zener Diode Voltage Regulator
- How to Build a Simple Voltmeter
- How to Build an AC-DC Voltage Converter
- How to Build a Simple Speaker Crossover Network
- How to Build a Mode Light Status Indicator
- How to Build a Latching Switch
- How to Build a MOSFET Light Dimmer
- How to Build a Solar Cell Battery Recharger
- How to Build a Tone Generator
- How to Build an Automatic Night Light
To see the table of contents and a description of each project in this ebook, click on this preview.
To view a sample project in this ebook, click on sample project.
Why Buy This Book?
I'm just going to now create a simple list why such a book like this is valuable.
- You really want to learn about electronics and how to build your own circuits, instead of just trying to learn electronics by reading textbooks, which will never work. You learn by doing. In this project ebook, we build.
- It's an investment in yourself. By learning necessary skills, such as circuit building, electronic components, how they work, how they function in circuits, you make an investment in yourself, in your education, in your technical ability, and your know-how.
- If you aspire to one day build your own products, then an ebook such as this is valuable, because it's practical and it focuses on the building of real-world electronics circuits and devices. This is as practical of an electronics book as you'll get. In this book, antiquated or useless circuits aren't present. Only real-life useful components and products are dealt with.
I know from experience, you aren't going to learn electronics until you actually get the components and build circuits. If you're on this website, more than likely you're interested in learning about electronics (as it's the name of the site). This would be a great book for you. If you like the way concepts are explained, in general, on this site, this ebook follows a similar, very clear, detailed approach, as you could see with the sample project.
This ebook is going for a great price of $0.99. Only $0.99.
A great book and investment for learning how to build many types of electronics circuits and devices. These circuits are proven. Each step is covered in every project. Each
component that is chosen is labeled. Plain and simply, you'll learn a lot.
If you have any questions about any project in this ebook, please do email me. I will get back to you specifically about each question you may have, guaranteed, within 3 days of your email. Just contact me at the contact that will be supplied at the last page of this book and write 'Project Question' on the subject line of the email, and I will get back to you about any question that you may have about any circuit covered in this book. If anything isn't clear or you need help in setting up or understanding a circuit, do email me. If I don't get back to you in 3 days, I will refund you the full purchase of the ebook. Guaranteed. So it's as if you're buying a book and a mentor all in this one package for just $0.99.
Thank you for reading and for visiting this site.